Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

North American Tour? Right!

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 85 20:41:58 edt
Subject: North American Tour? Right!

> From: ihnp4!utcs!advisor (Reid Ellis)

> PS: Any news on that North America tour of hers coming up?

Any news on that *England* tour of hers coming up???

Kate Bush hasn't done a concert tour since 1979!  As far as I know, she
doesn't have any immediate plans to do one.  She's always saying maybe
someday, but since it would cause an extra year inbetween albums, I
wouldn't get my hopes up.  In any case, it's unlikely that she would
bring it to the U.S., so if there ever is one, I'll see you in London
for five nights at the Paladium....

			"Before you know, I'll be over the water
			 Like a swallow"

			 Doug