Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

net.music.love-hounds? and love-hounds autodigest

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 85 20:55:26 edt
Subject: net.music.love-hounds? and love-hounds autodigest

> From: Steve Tynor <harvard!seismo!gatech!gitpyr!tynor>

> I don't know about the rest of you, but I think the traffic on this
> mailing list warrants the creation of a net.group.

I'll send something to net.news.group asking about it.  Considering that
there are 37 people on this maling list and its bandwith, maybe it's
possible....

> If nothing else, I vote for a conglomerated packet of compiled notes (how
> redundant!) each day...

That's an option for anyone who wants it (didn't you get the message
entitles "Digest?").  Just drop me (or better yet love-hounds-request) a
note saying that you would like to receive love-hounds as a daily
auto-digest.

			-Doug

P.S.  If anyone wants to donate a filter (for the autodigest software)
that will do things like strip undesired headers from messages and/or
compile a list of message subject lines, it would be greatly
appreciated.  If no one else does it, I might get around to it
eventually...