Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush mailing list

From: ihnp4!utcs!advisor (Reid Ellis)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 85 17:06:42 edt

Hi.  I would like to be on the Kate Bush mailing list.  Right now
I have an account at ...ihnp4!utzoo!dciem!reid and would like it to
be mailed there.  Soon [i hope] I will be ...ihnp4!utzoo!utcs!reid,
and then I wll mail you to let you know that I exist closer to you.
Many thanks in advance, esp from my girlfriend who is the *real*
Kate Bush fan.
PS: Any news on that North America tour of hers coming up?
				reid