Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

An interesting Kate Bush quote

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 85 04:29:42 edt
Subject: An interesting Kate Bush quote

I just found this interesting quote by Kate Bush while digging through
some clippings.  Unfortunately it was translated from English into
French for publication,, and then back into English by someone else.  I
Wonder what the original quote looked like....

	I believe in the magic reality of transformation.  I believe
	that in myslef occurs a continual mutation -- as if from the
	larva of a nymph, from a chrysalis nymph in the process of
	sublimation.  Music, dance, and art have these powers as well.
	I dream and I believe that I am able to transmute into a
	butterfly.