Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!r032 (SamR - Sam Rebelsky)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 85 04:59:25 cdt

Welcome to mail.katebush.

Your current moderator is ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!r032  (SamR).

I don't really want to moderate this group, partially because I am not
  a Kate Bush fanatic, but also because there is a rather
  severe limit on my computing/cpu time (UofC likes to charge for
  computer use, and although I get some free time in exchange for work,
  this free time is limited).

If you said you liked KB in your letter to me, you got put on this list,
  so you may wish to send me a letter requesting your removal.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I will be on vacation from Aug 28 to
  Sept 14th, so unless someone takes over moderation, the group will
  be effectively dead during that period.  Sorry to create the group
  right before my vacation, but it does give someone incentive to
  take over moderation :-).

People Currently on the list:  (so you know who your fellow fanatics are)

ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!r032 - Me.
ihnp4!ihlpg!jeand - AMBAR
ihnp4!houxm!whuxl!whuxlm!harpo!decvax!mcnc!duke!jlt  - John L. Turnley
ihnp4!seismo!harvard!bu-cs!rmmiller  - Ross Miller
ihnp4!mit-eddie!nessus - Doug
ihnp4!seismo!harvard!bbncca!bbnccv!lcliffor - Who Knows
ihnp4!sdscvax!sdcc13!valerie - Val Polichar
ihnp4!alberta!sask!zaphod!pault - Paul Tildsley

Well, I'm not much of a Kate Bush fan, but I thought I'd start the group
  off with some possible topics of discussion:

1)  Does anyone think she'll tour the US in support of the new single/album?
	Has anyone heard any tour news at all?

2)  Anyone want to talk about some neat rare stuff they have (live tapes
	or whatever) ?

3)  What do people think of the new song (has she sold out or whatever)?

4)  Will she do well on the US charts (ha ha ha ha ha ha).

I will occasionally attempt to sumarize interesting points to the net.

					SamR