Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB Mail, 2nd Letter

From: ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!r032 (SamR - Sam Rebelsky)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 85 02:23:45 cdt
Subject: KB Mail, 2nd Letter

mail.katebush   2nd Message from SamR, current moderator

This "issue" contains
  two volunteers to become moderators
  a letter from Valerie
  the name of a new member

AMBAR is willing to be moderator after he returns to school, but he didn't
  send me his address, but he will be moderator as of the beginning/middle
  of September.

The Following is a letter from Valerie, she is now moderator until AMBAR
  takes over