Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Washed Up? Come back Kate!

From: Mike Holmes <mike@mc-h.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 23:13:48 +0000
Subject: Re: Washed Up? Come back Kate!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

In message <34564591.E7B8AE36@ix.netcom.com>, Domino
<bananza@ix.netcom.com> writes
>I cannot continue to read debates on the same songs over and over, fresh
>blood is needed. I wish she'd come back and show all these
>wannabes(Tori, Fiona, Jewel) how it's really done. I don't mean to start
>a big fight, I'm just frustrated with her....D.

Aren't we all!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can stand it much longer!!!
Anyway, with reference to Brian Dillard's post of 28th Oct, viz, she
ranks No. 38 in the top 40 wealthiest pop stars, so she ain't exactly
stuck for a few bob. In other words she can please herself
--
Mike H
"She [was] like the Spice Girls all rolled in one with a flake on top."_O_