Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

INPUT PAST END ERROR

From: Mike Holmes <mike@mc-h.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 23:22:39 +0000
Subject: INPUT PAST END ERROR
To: Gaffa-Web <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

By crikey, Caruthers! I was just thinking how the old news-group was
looking just a teansy bit wan only last week, what? Blow me I log on
this very afternoon to read me bally bounce-mail, & what do think, 4
hours later I'm STILL reading it & I haven't finished yet...

It's like our English buses; you wait all day & then get 12 at once...

I ain't complaining!

--
Mike H
"She [was] like the Spice Girls all rolled in one with a flake on top."_O_