Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush Heard

From: emperor@iserv.net
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 17:32:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Kate Bush Heard
To: China <happywidow@geocities.com>
CC: love-hounds@gryphon.com

China wrote:

> I was shopping at the Gap and I heard "Rubberband Girl" over the
> speakers :) I'd never heard Kate outside of my CD player before, and I
> wanted to share this "first moment" with you guys... :) :)

That is an amazin thing isn't it?  The first time I heard Kate outside
of my doing I was at a Goodwill Thrift Shop looking for books.  It came
over the speakers and I knew I knew the song but couldn't place it in
such a foreign place.  Once I realised who it was I was so excited I
needed to tell someone, but unfortunately there was noone to tell.

Mark
--
"Send my deepest sympathy to the flowers in December's garden."
--

Visit the Invincible Empire Literary Magazine:
http://www.iserv.net/~emperor/Invincible_Empire.html