Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bursting the Gay Cloud

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 12 Nov 97 08:14:28 EST
Subject: Re: Bursting the Gay Cloud
To: markwegner@webtv.net (Mark Wegner), s340090@student.uq.edu.au, love-hounds@gryphon.com

--- Mark Wegner wrote:
It is people like YOU, Kim that make rational discussions on any subject
that may or may not deal with homosexuality impossible, because no
matter what a straight person says, if their opinion differs from yours
you will accuse them of being homophobic.  I am sick of this attitude.
Of course it is a lot easier to call someone homophobic than it is to
have a meaningful discussion, because you can be the poor victim and I
am the bad man, right?  You need to realize this discussion is not about
YOU BEING GAY.  It is about the song Cloudbursting.  How in hell did
--- end of quote ---
ARGH!!!!!     That's CloudBUSTING  not CloudBURSTING!!!!!!!!!

The next person who write cloudbursting.....I will "cloudburst" them!!!!!
grrrrrrr......

;-)

peace

ron