Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

News on album & stuff request

From: "Tina Dagostino e Paolo Pognant" <ppognant@tin.it>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 20:56:49 +0100
Subject: News on album & stuff request
To: <rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net>

Hi folks,
this is to communicate you today I put online the latest news on the album
(since now read masterpiece!): as usual it's in Italian, but it's an
international language, isn't?
Courtesy our good friend Lupo Alberto (who's in press ambient), we knew
some days ago he talked with a extremely kind and supporting Del Palmer. To
find the page, go to
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/1730/ultim.htm
And now a request: can anybody help me in finding a color image of Paul
Kerton's "KB: an illustrated biography" book? Please include it in a
message to "kbsite@geocities.com". IF you want to sell it, I will be
very-very pleased to buy it!
Thank you in advance and ciao,

Tina Dagostino