Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rare Kate for Sale

From: markrmei@aol.com (MarkRMEI)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 16:16:15 -0500
Subject: Rare Kate for Sale
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi all -

I'm selling a few items from my personal Kate collection:

The Single File - mint condition - $150
The Big Sky UK 7" picture disc  - $25
A collection of 3 VHS videotapes of various UK TV appearances, including the
 Peter Gabriel special.  Quality varies from VG to not VG.  All 3 for $25
Homeground issues #36,39,43,45,49, and 51 - all six for $25

I also have a few rare posters that have been wet mounted and framed in a
 metallic frame under glass.  Each is really quite beautiful:

Lionheart - the LP cover from a rare German poster, framed in copper - Offers?
The Dreaming - UK cover poster, framed in bronze - $150
The Sensual World - large poster of the 12" single - Kate looks stunning -
 framed in black - $150

I know the posters are expensive, but it cost me that much to buy the poster
 and frame them.  I'm only selling them because I need to raise some cash. They
 are worth it.

Please send Email to MarkRMEI@aol.com if you're interested in any of the above.
  Postage will be extra, but only what it actually costs to send the package.
 Bids for the Lionheart poster close November 12.  Winner notified November 13.

Thanks and happy hunting!