Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

bursting the gay cloud

From: markwegner@webtv.net (Mark Wegner)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 21:02:35 -0600
Subject: bursting the gay cloud
To: s340090@student.uq.edu.au, love-hounds@gryphon.com

My God, maybe I am homophobic...I just realized that Kim never said she
was gay. I just assumed she was from the way she was talking about
"straight people".  Well, I think it is best that I withdraw myself from
this discussion, as there is nothing else I can add to it.  If I upset
anyone, I am sorry, but I stand by what I said.

By the way, Brian and I talked off-list, and although I do not agree
with him on this issue, I certainly respect his opinion.

I hereby withdraw myself from this cloudbursting discussion for good.
:)

                         Mark

some roads...