Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #282

From: RedRamGrl@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 20:39:47 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #282
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Don I have one question.  Have you ever read the book, "Wuthering Heights?"
 You know the book by Emily Bronte?  It seems obvious the song is about the
book.  At least that is the way I see it.  By the way, I did my thesis on
"Wuthering Heights."  Just an observation.

Also, I have an amazing story to share with all of you.  I am a member of
America Online and I was searching for fellow Kate Bush fans the other night.
 I came across the screen name that was Kate related.  I was curious about
the name and read the profile.  It was totally Kate info.  Of course, I
thought it was a wacked out fan, so I sent a message saying the profile was
cute.

Two days later I get an Email letter from Sony MagicLink saying the message
has been reviewed and with my permission will be sent to a classified Email
Internet address.  Is this true?  Can we really reach Kate Bush this way?  If
so, what do you say to her that hasn't been said before?  I am still
speechless.  Does anyone know anything about this?  Is this some cruel joke?
 Any insights would be welcome.