Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: symbol on TSW

From: Punki <punki@kabsi.at>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 22:11:47
Subject: Re: symbol on TSW
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com

Hi,

>I'm baffled...are we talking about the album cover or CD cover?  Looking at
>my CD cover, if I move a half inch in from the right edge, the symbol would
>appear under the "B" in Bush not under the "H"...but I can't find it
>anywhere. By the way...I can't find it on HoL either and I've been looking
>for a long time!  Anyone have any tips?

I think I can help with this problem.

I have got a slide, which looks like the LP covers are made of (you can
read the # of the record on it). With the slide is easy to find the symbol.

Its on the right top corner on the LP (9cm from top, 1.5cm from right) the
sign is slitly turned to the left.

The CD covers I have seen so fare are to dark to see anything, but judging
from the LP and the slide, I think its cuted off.

Punki