Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re : Happy & Heather

From: Matthias Menk <Matthias.Menk@erziehung.uni-giessen.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 11:23:25 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re : Happy & Heather
To: Lovehounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Hi Emmy !
You wrote that you like "mother Tongue" very much ! Me too ! What are you
thinking this song is about ?
Unfortunately I donīt know the song "sugar"...Do you know her live-CDs ?
Would you say that they are beautiful ? I donīt know them...
I love the cello in her live-songs !

If you are a Happy -Fan too (Yes, I love Would that I could, If so,...
very much !!!) and you love her guitar-based songs, I would like to tell
you, that I have man fun, playing her songs on guitar and singing to it. I
made a Private Happy Songbook for myself, with many chords and pickings to
her songs. Are you playing guitar too ?

This time my favourite song of Heather is "Truth and bone".

"...I want two stars for arms like Orion..."