Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate items for trade

From: Rolf.Peukert@theoinf.tu-ilmenau.de (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 97 09:36:04 +0100
Subject: Kate items for trade
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi,

due to a not very wise decision of mine, I now have a duplicate
"This Woman's Work" CD box set. It's a UK version in excellent
condition, the six regular albums come with liner notes including
lyrics, the two compilation CDs only with short info leaflets
(as usual), of course there's also the extra photo booklet (no
stckers though). I would like to trade it for a Canadian or a
Japanese CD box set.

other items to trade (for almost anything I don't have yet):

Breathing 7" single, UK, EMI 5058
Sat In Your Lap 7" single, UK, EMI 5201
Wuthering Heights 7" single, Germany, EMI 1C006-06596
  (writing on cover and label)

Kate Bush (5-track Mini-LP), USA, EMI/Capitol MLP-19004
Kate Bush (6-track Mini-LP), Canada, Capitol/EMI MLP-19004
The Kick Inside, USA, SW-17003

This Woman's Work CD5 single, UK, EMI CDEM 119
Moments Of Pleasure 1-track promo CD, UK, CDEMDJ 297

Midge Ure - Answers To Nothing LP, Germany, Chrysalis 209303
  (features the Kate duet "Sister and Brother")

email me for details.

ciao,
Rolf