Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Snatch!

From: Mike Holmes <mike@mc-h.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 20:36:44 +0000
Subject: Snatch!
To: Gaffa-Web <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

I've just finished watching 'Trust Me, I'm a Doctor' BBC2, Tuesday 8:00
- 8:30pm

They played a chorus of 'Breathing' to back a 2 minute did you know?
style 'Facts of Life' snippet about nostrils

I'm sure you really wanted to know that!
--
Mike H
"She [was] like the Spice Girls all rolled in one with a flake on top."_O_