Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

bursting the gay Cloud

From: markwegner@webtv.net (Mark Wegner)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 11:42:39 -0600
Subject: bursting the gay Cloud
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Being one of the older lovehounds (41) I would like to point a couple of
things out (and I will try not to sound too pompous).
Whether your singer-songwriter is Kate, Tori, Neil Young, etc. not
everything that they write has some "deep meaning".  And most, believe
me, have NO  "hidden meaning" that only a few people are intelligent
enough to get.  I absolutely guarantee you that if you want, you can
come up with a logical hidden meaning for every Kate song there is.  To
think that "your son's coming out" is a reference to sexuality makes
perfect sense if this is mentioned in The Book Of Dreams.  If not, it is
a LUDICROUS assumption.  In my not-so-humble opinion.   :)

                         Mark

some roads...