Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: B sides thread...

From: Chris Hansen <tchansen@xmission.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 11:43:27 -0600
Subject: Re: B sides thread...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Pla01 wrote:

>> Is there a cool Kate Bush B-side CD floating around in Boot CD
land???
>> Any info apprecated!!
>> Pla01@aol.com
>I keep saying it, but again--I don't think you can do any better, for
>that sort of thing, than the two "extra" discs that come with the
8-disc
>set "This Woman's Work". Put these together with the seven "real"
>albums, and you have pretty much all the commercially released stuff.
(I
>can count the exceptions on one hand). This includes all the singles
>(well over a dozen), the *On Stage* mini-LP, and the *Kate Bush*
mini-LP
>(with that outrageous outfit on the cover). Of the two two discs, the
>longer of the two starts with "The Empty Bullring" and ends with "Be
>Kind to My Mistakes". To me, it's between this "album" and *Hounds Of
>Love* for which is her best "album". Hard to say these days which I
like
>better.

However, for those who don't have the funds to purchase the boxed set,
there is a boot available from CD Now (www.cdnow.com) called, um, what
was that disc called?

... [quick browse to CD Now]

Nevermind... they don't offer it anymore.  It's great, though... if you
can find it.

chris
the disappointed one