Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush gay?

From: DanKitti@NOSPAMPLEASE.worldnet.att.net (Dan The Kitti Man)
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 01:56:00 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush gay?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.tori-amos

mfgr@bart.nl (Marcel F G Rijs) sang an opera about:

>Hi,
>
>I've been very busy with 'Cloudbusting' recently (see the other message),
>and something struck me upon listening to the last part of the song. Kate
>suddenly sings:
>"Everytime it rains/
>You're here in my head/
>Like the sun coming out/
>Like your son's coming out"
>
>Is this a reference to homosexuality (coming out of the closet)? Or am I
>completely missing a point here? I've read "A book of life" but didn't
>think that there was a reference to homosexuality there. But this phrase
>is, no doubt, not a coincidence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I
just could not help crossposting this one.  That is just TOOOO silly.
Woo hoo, yet another comparison between the two.  Unfuckingbelievable.

>Anyone want to elaborate?

Since you asked, any instance of anything coming out of anything
represents homosexuality.  Any tv show with a cake coming out of an
oven.  It's secret gay shorthand.  Just ask anyone.

Your Son's Coming Out.  Congradulations on picking up on

So of course that means Kate is gay, she mentions Coming Out.

 /\_/\   Dan The Kitti man - http://members.tripod.com/~DanKittiMoo
( . . )
  =;=   "Take a trip on a rocket ship, baby, the sea is the sky"-ta