Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What album is Kate's Gershwin tune?

From: cynder@prairienet.org (Theo O'Neal)
Date: 6 Oct 1997 07:42:36 GMT
Subject: Re: What album is Kate's Gershwin tune?
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

odysseus@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:

: Does anyone know which album Kate sings a Gershwin tribute?  "That man I
: love"?

What a coincidence, I happen to be listening to it right now!

The album is called _The Glory of Gershwin_ featuring Larry Adler.  It's
mostly a tribute to Adler, an outstanding harmonica player, who was 80 years
old in 1994 when this album was released.

Anyway, there you have it.  Goodl luck hunting it down.  I only know about it
because one of my co-workers is a rabid harmonica fan.

Viel Gluck!						Theo...