Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Best Cover Poll

From: saryfaery@aol.com (SaryFaery)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 02:53:37 -0400
Subject: Re: Best Cover Poll
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

My favorite cover is definitely Never For Ever.  I love the art on the sleeve.
 I always listen to that album and examine all the little creatures and their
 faces.

Runners up would be the Dreaming........ it just fits too perfectly.... and the
 picture on the inside of the record sleeve of Hounds of Love, with the hounds
 but with her eyes closed...... she is so radiant in those pictures.

I don't like the interview picture disk from 85 with the hole right in her
 face......