Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

FS: Kate Brit Magazines (Vox, Q, etc)

From: otakurama@aol.com (Otakurama)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 20:56:28 -0400
Subject: FS: Kate Brit Magazines (Vox, Q, etc)
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
SnewsLanguage: English

FOR SALE:

     The following magazines, all in mint condition. All are circa 1993 (Red
Shoes). Shipping is $3 extra. E-mail if interested.

Q - Dec 93 - Kate on cover "Booze, fags, blokes and me"       $10

VOX - Nov 93 - Kate on cover "I never wanted to be famous"
with CD (no Kate)
       $10

Future Music - Nov 93 - Kate on cover - Interview with Del
Palmer. With CD (No Kate)
  $10

Melody Maker - Nov 6, 93 - Small pix of Kate on cover,
2 page spread inside - "Heavens Kate"                                    $  5