Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: HAPPY RHODES

From: Stanley Yunick <s-yunick@students.uiuc.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 19:03:54 -0500
Subject: Re: HAPPY RHODES
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

hmmm.  hard question to answer....

i personally like happy's earlier stuff (rhodes I and rhodes II and
ecto) a tad more than the later.

maybe if you're looking for a sampling of what happy has to offer you
could try rhodesongs, which is a bit like a 'greatest hits' ... and the
'tribute version' of feed the fire on it has a line from RUTH in tribute
to kate that i really enjoy.

stan