Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate vs. Diana

From: Ian Gledhill <Ian_Gledhill@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 06:08:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Kate vs. Diana
To: "'INTERNET:love-hounds@gryphon.com'" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

>>What difference does it make what Dianna told her boys?  I don't find
>>this at all shocking or in the least bad parenting.

May be not, but taking her under-age sons to see an age-15 certificate film
that glorifies the IRA might qualifiy as bad parenting. Particularly as the
IRA murdered members of the (extended) royal family.

Anyway, why has this news group developed a fixation for Diana? Was she in
the Trio Bulgarka?

Ian.