Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

foreign policy

From: "John Williams" <ducati900@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 11:05:56 -0700
Subject: foreign policy
To: "love-hounds" <rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net>

Yeah, and I'm proud to say our country just blew that nonsense off. Only
the most facile of countries would let the death of a princess effect their
foreign policy decisions.

        Really Don, I thought your royalty made the foreign policy
decisions, I mean one day we see Arnie or Sly given it to the reds and the
next thing we know we all have to go to war with them. And as for countries
being affected by the loss of celebrities you guys wrote the book, Di is
constantly being compered to Elvis as the next person to serve petrol at
your local station.

       Bait away Don, l'll bite, but from where l'm sitting your spending
more time talking about Di than anyone maybe you shouldn't have blown off
your royals so quickly.

              Have a nice day,
                                      John .