Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Why Should I Love You

From: Stephen Golden <stephen.golden@gs.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 09:10:24 +0100
Subject: Why Should I Love You
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, though I may just be thick...

EMI has recently released a 2CD album of cover songs to celebrate
their 100 year anniversary.  One of the songs on there is Kate's
"Why Should I Love You" sung my Mike Scott.  I haven't heard
it, so I can't make any comments yet.  The album is called Come Again.

-- Stephen

|Stephen Golden                 +44 (0171) 774 2529             |
|Goldman Sachs International    e-mail:stephen.golden@gs.com    |
|Compliance Technology                                          |