Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on SNL

From: DaveLS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 17:42:01 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Kate on SNL
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

<< Kate's first song that night was
 "The Man With the Child In His Eyes" dressed in the gold body suit of
 the official video and doing the same basic choreography atop Paul
 Shaffer's (of David Letterman fame) piano.  >>

If I'm not mistaken, "The Man With the Child in His Eyes" was used one other
time on SNL, as the background music for a video montage tribute to John
Belushi after his death. Not sure I could watch that one again...it was
pretty haunting.

more later,
uncle dave