Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: experiment IV

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 13:30:37 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: experiment IV
To: NBE@worldnet.att.net
Cc: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com

Hello there,

NBE@worldnet.att.net on Wed Sep 17 03:22:52 1997 wrote:
> i was just looking again at the lyrics to experiment IV and i finally
> realized something that i couldn't exactly realize before. i can't even
> believe it took me this long. there is a whole section missing. the
> whole part about the painful cries of mothers and putting it into their
> machine is gone. and i was wondering why or maybe just putting it to
> your attention. thank you.
> david

I assume you are not looking at my web page (starting at):
	http://home.cray.com/~btd/kate-bush/
as I updated that perticular lyric quite a while ago (mid to late
last year), but it is missing from many servers (including gaffaweb)
but I don't control others machines, so I have CC'd Love-Hounds in the
hope that everyone who has their own lyrics page can fix them where
necessary.

FYI I have spent quite a while updating my lyrics to be what is heard
not what is necessarily printed, most songs had an error or more!

			Bryan Dongray