Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: My failed attempt

From: Mystyglass@webtv.net (Cynthia Glasson)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 16:48:42 -0500
Subject: Re: My failed attempt
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Well, guess what...I like both Kate Bush AND the Violent Femmes so go
figure....

I also know of an Elvis Costello fan who also really digs the Spice
Girls, so my point is I guess is that peoples' musical tastes are just
unexplainable...a mystery, everything's subjective to that little
mystery so it may be futile to try to recruit somebody into listening to
something the way you listen to it...not to mention frustrating!

Just another darn artist-

Mystyglass

"Curiousity didn't kill the cat, it was a poisoned pen..but there's not
much choice
between a cruel mouth and a jealous
voice..."- Elvis Costello