Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Collaborations" and "Cathy's Album"

From: skipperway@aol.com (Skipperway)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 10:17:24 -0400
Subject: "Collaborations" and "Cathy's Album"
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
SnewsLanguage: English

I would be interested in acquiring more of Kate's unofficially released
music.  I am happy to pay cost or trade from what little I have.  The only
unofficial Kate material I have -

 1)  Vinyl "Cathy's Album - Home Demo Recordings Volume One"  Some songs
show up (rewritten and recorded) on TKI, Lionheart and Never Forever.
Others, like "Frightened Eyes"  are not officially released as far as I know.
 2)  CD "Kate Bush Collaborations"  subtitled "A collection of Kate's
studio and live duets" .  Has a couple of interesting things, like her duet
with Rowan Atkinson.

I can go into more detail if anybody is interested.

I also have some of her less common b-sides, either on cd or vinyl.

-Shelley