Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Organic Acid Bootleg

From: Karen <kln@sirius.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 13:48:43 -0700
Subject: Organic Acid Bootleg
To: rec-music-gaffa@ncren.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Ron, thank you for a thorough description of a perfectly hideous
sounding bootleg. How about a 'bootleg' page on Gaffaweb that describes
and/or warns about the various boots as they surface?

I'd like to reiterate that this bootleg 'Organic Acid' CD did NOT
originate from our San Francisco Katemas party. Though it has apparently
been slapped together from some of the same songs sent over from Europe,
it is pure coincidence that we called our tape 'Organic Acid' as well.

Ron suggested to me that a tape tree be formed to share The Magician and
other stuff.  I think we should consider this so people don't feel like
they have to buy these bootlegs.

Opinions on this? Please e-mail me directly so we don't clog up the
list.

Thanks.