Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori Amos covered Kate ??

From: faerymouse@aol.com (Faerymouse)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 21:18:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Tori Amos covered Kate ??
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
SnewsLanguage: English

>Hi !
>
>I read that Tori Amos covered a song by Kate (was it
>"Cloudbusting" od "Running up that hill" ??).
>
>Where can I find this version? Is it on a bootleg of Tori Amos?

tori sang one line from "running up that hill" when she was doing a cover
of "lovesong" by the cure. i believe the line she sang was "if i only could
i'd make a deal with god". that's it.

~Siobhan~
* http://members.aol.com/Faerymouse/myworld.html *
      Member of the ~ SGC ~
* announcer: "it's so important to make your dreams of happiness come true."
   crow: "and remember, when you touch yourself, the saints cry. goodnight!" *