Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

S'rioghal Mo Dhream

From: Lane Stephenson <lane5@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 17:06:12 -0500
Subject: S'rioghal Mo Dhream
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Sorry - this is off topic.  I recently learned that the Gaelic motto for
my family name, Stephenson,  is "S'rioghal Mo Dhream" which means "My
Race Is Royal" (ooooo-special!).  Since I am (sadly) Gaelic impaired, I
was wondering if someone on the list would be kind enough to privately
email a phonetic spelling of the phrase to me.  I will then be able to
drop it into conversation and sound much smarter that I really am.

Thanks - and I promise Kate content next time.

Lane
--
http://pw2.netcom.com/~lane5/lanes_stuff.htm

"Now is the place where the crossroads meet.
Will you look into the future?" - KT