Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: should we call this a cult?

From: Don <fastslow@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 19:41:51 -0400
Subject: Re: should we call this a cult?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

At 5:48 AM -0400 8/24/97, Chyk5 wrote:
>     I'm rediscovering Kate for the 3rd time since I first heard her music
>at 15. I am
>amazed at the interest on the web. I thought I was an authority until I
>started
>reading these postings. I'm clueless! Great job on the websites. Look
>forward to as
>much info as you can provide.

You might consider the people that accept everything that KB does
unconditionally and without criticism (and get upset with those that don't)
to be cultish. But, those of us who realize that she's just a person with a
set of talents a bit different from the rest of us aren't cult-like in the
least.

- Don