Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Star Struck!

From: Star.Lover@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 21:17:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Star Struck!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Just another day at the mailbox - mortgage, electricity bill, and letters from Elizabeth Taylor, Barbara Streisand, Julie Andrews, Antonio Sabato Jr., blah, blah, blah!

For the past couple months I’ve had the opportunity to devote full-time attention to my favorite hobby - the collecting of celebrity autographs and memorabilia..  For just the cost of mailing a regular letter I’ve received countless photos, scripts, and letters from singers, actors, sports figures, writers, designers, etc.

You too can collect valuable autographs from your favorite stars.  All you need is paper, a pen (or computer), stamps, and of course, addresses.

Because addresses in Hollywood and elsewhere change so frequently, I found the address  books available at the bookstore to be useless.  In the long run I lost a lot of money in returned letters.  To be most effective you will need a current and reliable list of personal addresses.

The list I created and currently use has been compiled over several months and updated continually.  My list stands at well over 2,000 of the world’s most sought after addresses.

You too can have the list that has been so successful for me.  Considering the value of autographed memorabilia, the $5.95 I charge for the list is recovered with just your first response.   That comes out to about 4 addresses for only a penny!  This comprehensive list is far less expensive and more current than any published book I’ve found.    Also, with your purchase you will receive not only your list of OVER 2,000 celebrity addresses, but you’ll also receive a bonus that I’ve never found available anywhere - a current list of  celebrity EMAIL addresses.

Order your celebrity list today, and like me, you too will be receiving mail from the most famous people in the world in no time.

To order your celebrity list and Free Email list on PC-formatted diskette, sent $5.95 plus $1.00 S&H to:

DAP!
Celebrity List
PO Box 463
West Hartford, CT 06137-0463

The list of 2,000+ celebrity addresses is also available on pre-printed, ready to mail, address labels.  For this option, send  $19.95 +$5.00 S&H (Total:  $24.95)

Make check out to "DAP"

To ensure immediate delivery, EMAIL me at  scottd1@dapconcepts.com when you send your order so that it will be ready to send instantly upon payment.