Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "How Can You Eat Dead Animals?"

From: organon3@aol.com (Organon3)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 01:15:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: "How Can You Eat Dead Animals?"
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
SnewsLanguage: English

Ron,
Thank you for having that article on Kate and vegetarianism on your site.
I have been after that article for more than two years as that is the
length of time I have been into it. ( Been a Kate fan for thirteen) I would
encourage Gaffans to visit your site and try to get at the true meaning of
what she is saying. These days there are so many alternatives to eating
meat that you will not miss it from your diet and you will feel so much
better. Thanks again. Cheers.
Chris