Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KATE'S NEW ALBUM

From: Riaz Ali <Riaz.Ali@Virgin.Net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 12:57:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: KATE'S NEW ALBUM
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I have just receive dinformation about Kate's new album !

It is called 'Frumping the Schmootzels' - a daring comic album by kate.
All the songs have the word 'Schmootzel' in it and the linked theme is
'Frumping'.

My mate at Abbey Road studio gave me a copy. The first track is similar
to Hounds Of Love, and she uses the 'thunder' effects in 'The Ninth
Wave', particularly on the third song of side B - 'Uggy where are you
?'.

It will take courage from fans to accept this new work, but I love it.
We must accept any changes of direction Kate's talent takes her.

I'll post new infor as and when I receive it.

Take Care fellow fans !

Riaz