Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: HAPPY RHODES

From: "Darryl" <darryljh@geocities.com>
Date: 26 Aug 1997 10:24:58 GMT
Subject: Re: HAPPY RHODES
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Yiannis Hayiannis <hyiannis@dial.cylink.com.cy> wrote in article
<01bcab4c$4f570b20$b0882ac2@nebula-200mmx>...
> I want informations about Happy Rhodes .
> Album Titles , released dates , where I
> can find any CD of hers .

Hi Yiannis!

The Ecto homepage, which is devoted to Happy and artists like her, can be
found at http://www.tela.bc.ca/ecto/.

You'll find all the information you require there, including a discography,
details of live shows, pictures, lyrics, and details on how to join the
Ecto mailing list. Which is a great place -- I know, I used to be a member
myself!

(Greetings to all fellow ectophiles, btw... I lost net access a while back,
so I've had to nab other people's accounts whenever possible. Today's
victim is Darryl. Hi, Darryl!  ;)

Anyway, hope the info's of help.

Urs Stafford (posting from the account of Darryl Hanson)