Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TKI COVERS

From: nsrjm@mednet.ucla.edu
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 12:43:38 -0700
Subject: Re: TKI COVERS
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Yiannis Hayiannis wrote:

> [174KB GIF attachment suppressed by moderator.]

Yes, thankyou for suppressing this. Please do not send GIFs or
other "art" to the ng.

> I read that there are six different covers of TKI.

I'm aware of four:

(1) The original UK "Kite" cover
(2) The Japanese pink leotard cover, with Kate looking
	straigth ahead and up at camera from under her bangs
(3) The US "Country" cover, with Kate in a crate wearing huge
	red socks
(4) The "Mirror" or "Ouch, My Head Hurts" Canadian (and
	Belgian?) cover with Kate holding her head and looking
	wide-eyed at camera, 3/4 profile.

Robb