Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New CD Early 1998 Doesn't Look Likely

From: Murray Browne <murray@magna.com.au>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 17:11:30 +1000
Subject: New CD Early 1998 Doesn't Look Likely
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com

Hi Lovehounds,

I decided to ask Ian Bairnson (since he's online), the guitarist in Alan
Parsons' band if he knew if Stuart Elliott (Kate & Alans drummer) had
finished recording with Kate or not.

Here is my question & his reply;

<< Also over on the Kate Bush mailing list there are rumours of a new album
 for 1998. Do you have any info on this? I know Stuart usually plays on her
 albums & was wondering if you knew whether they are mixing or still
 recording.>>

So far as I know, Stuart hasn't recorded anything with her recently, so I
don't know about her plans.

Regards

Ian B.

   Cheers