Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Diversity, Ignorance and War

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 22:57:18 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Diversity, Ignorance and War
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com

>But to say that diversity causes wars is way too cynical
>for my tastes,so how about: diversity sometimes begets
>misunderstanding, which begets prejudice, which has the
>potential to cause war...?

How PC of you! :-)  I believe that it's not diversity
causing the Love-Hounds battles regarding the topic of the
Ninth Wave, but ignorance.  Of course, I won't say whose
side I agree with....but the other side is definitely
ignorant.  If they'd just chance their minds to agree with
MY opinion, than we wouldn't have any problems, would we?
>;-)

~~~Samantha