Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Has Kate ever done any acting? Musicals?

From: peter.pumpkinhead.nospam@btinternet.com (Peter Pumpkinhead)
Date: 19 Aug 1997 20:40:47 GMT
Subject: Re: Has Kate ever done any acting? Musicals?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news <news@btinternet.com>

A few years ago, she was in 'Les Dogs', performed by the Comic Strip.
It was a rather strange little story, in which she plays the bride
of a man having a near death experience, I think (it's been several
years since I saw it).

I'm not too sure if it's available on video or not.

							PP

In article <970810013728_886252227@emout10.mail.aol.com>, Tereza2000@aol.com
says...