Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

list for trade or sale final!!!

From: "Huibert" <trebu@worldonline.nl>
Date: 19 Aug 1997 18:35:29 GMT
Subject: list for trade or sale final!!!
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

To whom it may concern,

Finally after a lot of time waiting, I have finished my list that I have
for trade or sale.
If you find anything interested, please mail me your choice for further
information.
The only real thing I still try to find are good photographs of Kate from
private collections and a mind copy of the Efteling Special. And afcourse
other fans who are just interested in exchanging thougths about everything
that has to do with Kate.

Regards,  Huibert
P.S. Those who have mailed me, have a little patience, I will mail you as
soon as I have worked out some other things.

(partial) collection of Huibert Krabbendam, alias trebu@worldonline.nl
Homepage: www.worldonline.nl/~trebu and
www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/4638

The LP's

The Kick Inside:
-	Dutch release
-	Amarican release, totally different cover, Picture of Kate, holding her
hands on her hair.

Lionheart:
	Dutch release, text on centre record saying: Hope You Like It!

The Dreaming:
-	Japanese release
-	Dutch release
-	German release
Hounds Of Love:

The Sensual World:
-	British release

The Red Shoes:

The Secrest Policeman's Third Ball
	Amongst other Artists, Kate is on the Album with Running Up That Hill

Utterly Utterly Live At The Shaftesbury Theatre: COMIC RELIEF
	A beautifull live version on just the Piano of Breathing and a very comic
duet with Rowan Atkinson called: Do Bears....!! She is also in the
international artists choir singing Feed The World!

The Singles:
Army Dreamers
-	Dutch release
	Dutch release, slightly damaged while removing price tag

Babooshka
-	Brittish release
-	Dutch release

Breathing
-	Dutch relase

December Will Be Magic Again
-	Dutch release
-	Brittish release

Don't Give Up Peter gabriel / Kate Bush
-	German release

Experiment Four
-	Promo Brittish release
-	Dutch/benelux release

Hammer Horror
-	Dutch release, original cover
-	Brittish release

Kate Bush On Stage
-	Dutch release 33 rpm
	Brittish release

Kate Bush, what Katie did for Amnesty International the palladium 28.3.87
-	British release

Love And Anger
-	Brittish release with folding cover and some photographs inside, real
nice
-	Brittish release

Let It Be Ferry Aid
-	Brittish release

Ne T'en Fuis Pas / Un Baiser D'enfant
-	French release, rare

Picture Disc
-	Kate Bush Interview 85, wearing black jacket and white blouse, back side
idem with family dog!
-	Kate Bush interview disc, B/w cover, backside starting with text: Kate's
Unique style and talent.... 	colour:BLUE
-	Kate Bush interview disc, B/w cover, backside starting with text: Kate's
Unique style and talent.... 	colour:RED
-	Kate Bush interview disc, B/w cover, backside starting with text: Kate's
Unique style and talent.... 	colour:RED
-	Intertview 1986 Limited edition of 1000 clour: WHITE, with purple lable
-	This Womans Work/Be Kind To My Mistakes. B/W picture disc(2x)
-	This Womans Work/Be Kind To My Mistakes TEST PRESSING colour:WHITE whith
black border

Ran Tan Waltz
-	AFRICAN release, promoted and Distibuted by Gallo (Africa) ltd.

Rocket Man / Candle In The Wind
-	Big Folded Poster in the shape of a single, from the collection album TWO
ROOMS

Running Up That Hill
-	Brittish release: Doube Folded cover with Lyrics Inside (3x)

Sat In Your Lap
-	Portugese release
-	Dutch release

Spirit Of The Forrest
-	British release

Suspended in Gaffa
-	Dutch release
	German release

The Dreaming
-	Dutch relase

The Man With The Child In His Eyes
-	Dutch release, original cover
	Dutch release, emi cover, on backside number of albums from EMI, amongst
them is The Kick Inside
	American release
-	Brittish release
-	Japanese release

The Sensual World
-	french release

There Goed A Tenner/ Bw Ne'T'en Fui Pas
-	British release

Wow/Fullhouse
-	British release

Wuthering Heights
-	Dutch release original cover (2x)
	Dutch release non-important cover
	German release (with backside text: am 9. 2. 1978 in : Bio's Bahnhof)
original cover, rare!!!

THE SINGLE FILE 1978-1983, complete in green leaved box

12"-es
-	Kate Bush Mini LP - Stamped in gold  int the right upper corner, stating:
"PROPERTY OF CAPITOL RECORDS, INC, PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY. Holder Agrees to
return it on demand.
	Containing: Sat In Your Lap//James And The Gold Gun//Babooshka//Suspended
In Gaffa//Un Baiser 	D'Enfant. EMI-America

-	Kate Bush Mini LP - COLOURED VINYL (GREEN!).
	Containing: Sat In Your Lap//James And The Gold Gun//Babooshka//Suspended
In Gaffa//Un Baiser 	D'Enfant. EMI-America

-	Kate Bush Mini LP - COLOURED VINYL (WHITE!).
	Containing: Sat In Your Lap//James And The Gold Gun//Babooshka//Suspended
In Gaffa//Un Baiser 	D'Enfant. EMI-America

-	Running Up That Hill (english release)2x
	Running Up That Hill (german release) slightly different cover, it has a
dark red 	border and the 	cardboard is more solid
-

-	The Big Sky(Meteorological Mix) British release

-	The Big Sky - Special Single Mix. Look like a 12 inch, has to be played
on 33rpm
	For Promotial Use Only. Both A and B-sides are identical. Easy for the DJ.

CD's:

This Womans Work Part 1 & 2

The Kick Inside

Lionheart

Never For Ever

The Dreaming

Hound Of Love

Hounds Of Love EMI 100 year

The Sensual World

The Sensual World single-cd

The Red Shoes

Love And Anger single-cd

This Womans Work single-cd

Rocket Man / Candel In The Wind single-cd

Rubberband Girl single cd

Kate Bush And Larry Adler - The Man I Love single cd

Kate Bush This Womans Work Anthology. The Box with only the two cd's This
Womans work. (As I Already had bought the rest!)

Books:
-	Cathy - a signed copy of the book in my name by Kate and John(2x)
-	Kate Bush AN ILLUSTRATED BIOGRAPHY by Paul Kerton
-	Kate Bush A Visual Documentary By Kevin Cann & Sean Mayes
-	The Secret History of Kate Bush (& the strange Art Of Pop)
-	Kate Bush BIOGRAPHY by Fred & Judy Vermorel

Video's:

Comic Relief Utterly Utterly Utterly Live
Kate Bush The Single File
Kate Bush The Sensual World
Kate Bush The Whole Story
Kate Bush Live At Hammersmith Odeon
Kate Bush The Hair Of The Hound
The Princes Trust Rockgala
The Secret Policeman's Third Ball
The Line the Cross And The Curve
For those who are truley deicated Kate Bush Fans:
Two Video's not full, but with a collection of many performances Kate did
throughout the world. Including the Efteling Special in Holland! The
quality of these recordings however is very poor!! Sometimes you hardly see
any picture at all. Or the picture has no colour or is in balck and white.
However it is very worthwhile watching this collection ones in your life.
The tapea are is not for sale, but one can borrow them at P&P and some
other strict conditions.

Posters

Photographs

Rarities

-	Title: Reformation - "A RARE COLLECTION OF VINTAGE CLASSICS" - Special
Surprise Issue!
	( It containts a live recording of one of the concerts during her tour)
-	InterviePicture Disc Limited Edition Bak 2073 . side 2 . baktabak recorde
london . 	made in england. One 	Side Kate with a sjawl around her neck,
other side stretching 	out her hand at a cardboard tree.
-	InterviePicture Disc Limited Edition Bak 2073 . side 2 . baktabak recorde
london . 	made in england. One 	Side Kate with a sjawl around her neck,
other side holdin her 	red polished nails in a drying position 	along her
face, Blue backround. (2x)
-	Interview Picture Disc Limited Edition Bootleg KB1011B P&C 1987 Made In
England.
	One Side standing along her huge BASS. Other side Black Jacket with red
tie.
-	Inerview Picture Disc. Bootleg  Kate wearing a little hat, blak with
flower motive. Both side same Picture
-	Kate Bush - Temple of Trueth. Bootleg Recording of one of her
live-concerts RARE
-	If You Could See Me Fly. CD Bootleg with Kate Bush Home Demo's 1974
-	Kate Bush limited edition Picture CD-disc . Bootleg Light green cover,
with kate standing on an attick?
	Interview 1:	1982 The Dreaming 	Interview 2:	1985  Hounds Of Love
-	Kate Bush Interview 1986 CD. Limited edition 3"CD Bootleg White cover
with purple letters.
-	Kate Bush Abbey Road Interview CD Bootleg Stereo 47 minutes Limited
Edition No 00151
-	Kate Bush Passing Through Air.CD  Bootleg. Contains Demo's and live
performances for Radio and TV.
-	Kate Bush Live At Hammersmith Odeon 1979 CD. Bootleg  Front: Kate wearing
sexy purple singlet. Back: 	Kate in 	leather, summing of songs of the
concert, KT sign