Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Efteling Special

From: "Huibert" <trebu@worldonline.nl>
Date: 17 Aug 1997 15:43:08 GMT
Subject: The Efteling Special
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

To whom it may concern,

In 1979 Kate came to Holland to make a special in a very famous dutch
attraction-park called The Efteling.
What I would like to know is, has this special ever been viewed abroad, in
England or any other country aprt from Holland? Secondly, does anyone of
you have a mind copy of this video performance. I have a bad copy, but it
really is unique material. Even Kate or any of her close friends seems to
have a copy of this special and as far as I know it is one of the view
things she really would like to see again. The dutch television has ereased
the recording due to financial circumstances. In those days a tape was
extremeley costly and so the re-used them several times.
So people, who can tell me more.... I am open to all suggestions.