Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Biz

From: heisjohn@juno.com
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 19:52:33 -0400
Subject: Re: The Biz
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Len wrote:
>BTW:  hats off to the ladies on the Lilith Fair Tour for refusing to
>play in the Texas auditorium that refused to let Planned ParentHood
>setup a booth.  Good!  Stand up for rights which are yours by God.
>Your body: Your decision.  Kick the butt of anyone that can't get
>that through their power mad noodles.

Hhmmm...  I don't see how spreading a personal, political, moral (or
whatever you wish to call it) agenda in this context is laudable.  Lilith
Fair, after all, was not billed as a celebration of women's "rights".

And, for that matter, I don't really think it belongs on LH/rmg either...

John Heislman