Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Covered

From: Marcel F G Rijs <mfgr@bart.nl>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:18:50 +0200
Subject: Kate Bush Covered
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi,

Once again, I would like to draw your attention towards Kate Bush Covered.
This was a project in which fans of Kate Bush recorded their version of a
Kate Bush song. I now have enough tracks to be able to fill a CD worth of
material, and that CD is available for every Kate Bush fan, including YOU!

If you'd like to know how to order this exclusive one-off CD, which will be
released in october/november this year, you will have to take a look at the
Kate Bush Covered Homepage.
This page has MOVED, so take note of the ALL NEW URL:

http://www.bart.nl/~mfgr/katebush.htm

Some searchengines may still point you towards the old address, which is no
longer valid.

You can find a collection of RealAudio files on the page, so you will be
able to listen to the majority of the tracks before you decide on buying.

(You can get your RealAudio player at http://www.realaudio.com/ or at the
coverdisc of this month's Net Magazine (UK).)

 Meanwhile, the homepage of Shelley Doty, one of the performers on Kate
Bush Covered, already contains a RealAudio file of her fabulous reworking
of "L'amour looks something like you", which you will find at this URL:

http://home.earthlink.net/~pietr/shelleydoty

Once again, this CD will only once be available at the aforementioned
release date, so if you miss it, you miss out!

Kind regards,

Marcel Rijs  <mfgr@bart.nl>
"Conan the Librarian"
Den Haag, The Netherlands EUROPE