Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Early Years Songs?

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 22:11:46 -0500
Subject: Re: Early Years Songs?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Stormin' on Tue Jul 29 00:46:56 1997 wrote:
> So I'm going to ask perhaps the newest addition to a FAQ.  What are
> the songs on "The Early Years?"  I want to know what I do not have
> that's not on my Kate Bush Demos CD or that one of my good friends
> from Belgium has sent me.  :)  If there are some other songs out
> there, I'd definitely like to know.  :)

Check out my web page, under "demos", check for the ones you don't know!
	http://home.cray.com/~btd/kate-bush/

But seriously, they are:
	Something Like A Song
	Passing Through Air
	Humming
	You Were The Star
	The Gay Farewell
	Cussi, Cussi
	Atlantis
	Sunsi
On what I have, what follows is an interview off the radio with an
extract of part of a song, which must be "Maybe", but it sounds *so*
much like "Humming" (see above), except "Humming" has the name "Davy"
instead of the word "Maybe". Check my attempt at lyrics, which still
need to be discussed and corrected - big time!

			Bryan Dongray