Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: EMI Booklet Saga Continues

From: "katya" <katya@clear.net.nz>
Date: 7 Aug 1997 08:11:35 GMT
Subject: Re: EMI Booklet Saga Continues
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Dongerous! <fastslow@idt.net> wrote in article
> I got the EMI100 edition of Jethro Tull's "Thick As A Brick" album today.
> The EMI100 booklet is the "Kate Bush and Sheena Easton" version. I wonder
> if the only KB-only verision is HoL. I did note that JT put out 17 albums
> (at least one a double) in their first 20 years as a band (not counting
> "live" and "greatest hits" albums)...not that that's relevent or
anything.

I asked the EMI import rep. here in New Zealand about the Sheena/kate vs KT
- he said that the KB only booklet was an error!! not that that's relevant
or anything! And, Janis Joplin only made 1 album in her years of recording.
I 'spose it's quality that matters, not quantity.........not that that's
relevant or anything....!!

> Nothing like trying something new, or working with new
> people...not that that's relevent or anything.
> It's amazing that these guys put out three incredible albums in just
three
> years...not that that's relevent or anything.
>
> - Don

Okay Don - why don't you just say it................I mean, I believe in
sarcasm 100% and am also more cynical than you're average hedgehog.....but
I'm not afraid to say it.....I'M GETTING IMPATIENT!!!!....not that that's
relevant or anything....